National PTA Vision
Every child's potential is a reality.
National PTA Mission
To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
Brinker PTA Goals
- Provide Brinker students with well-rounded academic and enrichment opportunities.
- Provide our parents with parenting education programs.
- Provide communication about PTA and school activities, business partnerships, and School Based Improvement Committee information through newsletters, calendars, website and other appropriate channels.
- Encourage two-way communication, foster parent participation in their children’s education, and encourage cooperation among teachers, administrators and parents for the education of our children.
- Provide family activities and foster school spirit.
- Provide parents with PISD School Board and state legislative information on education matters.
- Provide volunteers to assist teachers and staff in areas and acknowledge their efforts.
- Provide teacher and staff appreciation.
- Sponsor fundraisers to provide funds for the purchase of items to enrich and enhance the education of Brinker children and to meet general budget needs.
- Welcome new students and their families and continue to provide a warm and inviting atmosphere at Brinker for all students, staff, and families.
- Create an environment of cultural diversity and increase opportunities for awareness of different cultures.
To join the Brinker Elementary PTA, simply log in to your account and complete the Membership Form!